Monday, July 19, 2010

Bryce is 2 months today!!

Bryce Porter turned 2 months today!!! He is getting so big. Which I have mixed feelings about. It's awesome because his body isn't fighting anything so he is able to gain weight but sad since he is actually growing up. Before I know it, I will be planning his 1st bday. I bought him a bouncer today. The one he has been using was pink one. Nathan finally told me something about him being in the pink bouncer. Oh well, I will donate it to daycare. He has his 2 month check up with the pediatrian tomorrw. My mom will be taking him. I want to be able to go to his CF appointment on Thursday, so with this week being quarter end I am swamped at work. Since he is doing great I felt comfortable enough to let my mom handle this. I am pretty sure once the doctor is in the room I will be on speaker phone with them. Plus, Nana can be the bad person with shots.
Saturday Bryce is going to spend some time with my parents while Bri and I spend the day together. We haven't had a girl's day since Bryce was born. She has a list a mile long of things she wants to do. One of the things on the list is to go to China. I don't think that will be happening but maybe we can go eat Chinese food.
I was horrible last week of keeping up with this. I will promise to get better. So here is a quick summary of what occured.
Nathan turned the big 3-1 last Wednesday. According to Brianna, that is old like dinosaurs. She was so excited about his party. (We did cake and ice cream with both sets of parents) She wanted party blowers and party hats. She loves parties. I think she will definitely be a party animal in college. Which scares me to death!!!! I mean HELLO, I only been out for 3 years. My parents thought I was at the Library with books, little did they know Lubbock had a bar called the Library. Funny story, my mom called me one time and asked "What did you buy at the library that cost that much?" I replied "What are you talking about?" She replied, "I was just looking at my credit card statement and there are all these charges to the Library. I thought it was free." I think then I finally owned up that the Library I was talking about was not the library she was thinking of...
Ok back on track of last week. On Saturday my mom, Bri, and I went and had our toes done. Brianna loves doing that. It's so funny, because she is always telling them what toe to do next. Bryce came a long with us but he was the party pooper. He just slept the whole time. Then after our toes we went grocery shopping. With Bri, you buy so much extra stuff because she wants to try everything! I don't want her to turn into one of those kids that won't try new things, so I just find the smallest package of what she is wanting so she can try it.
Well that pretty much sums up the exciting stuff we did last week. I will be better this week. Jeff (my cousin, Nathan's best friend) is coming home from Germany to visit everyone and is staying with us. He is always entertaing and cooks too!!!
Sorry I haven't posted any pictures lately but my computer for some reason doesn't recognize my disk from my camera now. I will try to up load them from work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment