Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Week

Happy Late Valentine's to all of our family and friends!

As usual, Nathan and I celebrated Valentine's day before the actual day to beat the crowds. Saturday Nathan and I went to the San Antonio Rodeo and saw Keith Urban, which now I am a huge fan of. During the concert, I received a message from my mom of this...


I guess the vest puts everyone to sleep! Bahaha...

Then on actual Valentine's day, Bryce went to daycare for the day. I been debating on letting him go there once or twice a week just so he can have interaction with other children his age. I have some good friends that work there, so I was getting updates on him about every 30 minutes to an hour.



By the looks of it, he had a BLAST!!

Of course, I did get a cute picture of Brianna to share as well.



I hope everyone had a fabulous week too!

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry to see that you have a child with CF. We also had a child with CF. She was born in 1983, diagnosed in 1988 and passed away in 1997. Her name is Christina Marie DeCicco. She chose to donate her organs for CF research. It is amazing how far they have come since she passed on December 30, 1997. I am glad they are now able to pinpoint the gene mutations, this was not available to us in her lifetime. The vest was just coming into play at that time as well, but only for use in the hospital. Best of luck fighting CF. We are still fighting, as we have a great-nephew (Scotty Broadway) who has CF as well. You may find me on Facebook, Alberta Lewis DeCicco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nathan

    My name is Jenna. You are a brave courageous fighter. You are a special miracle from god, a gift from above, earthly angel,and you are a smilen hero. You are full of happiness, life, smiles, joy, fun,love, and spunk.

    I have lung issues myself, and they don't know what it is yet. I have a raspy cough, coughing up mucos and flem. Hard to breathe, huffin and puffing.

    I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.

    I wrote this poem
    Each of us are Special
    Each of us different,
    No one is the same
    Each of are us are unique in our own way,
    Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
    Those who of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
    It doesn't matter what others say
    we are special anyway.
    What is forty feet and sings? the school chior
    http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am devastated to hear of your loss, and am praying for your family daily.

    ReplyDelete