Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Long Time No Blog

I have been super busy. Not complaining because it has been nothing but fun stuff. Not my usual busy, trying to work and be at the hospital.
Since the last blog, we have been to 2 birthday parties and a pumpkin patch. As well as planning a birthday party for Brianna. I can't believe she is going to be 3. She is growing up so fast.
Bryce is doing just grand!!! I actually rescheduled his appointment for this week to next week. The doctor called me to ask me a few things and stated that they all were so surprised that I did that. I never reschedule and I usually talk to someone from the clinic everyday. (I am that mom that ask a million and one questions and always questions the docs why are they going that route and not this one.)They just laugh and answer the questions. They tell me that I do the most research than any other parent. But I am telling you, he is a totally different baby since we left the hospital last.
Well here a some pictures from the last 2 weeks.

Bet you can't guess who is Brianna's best friend???








No comments:

Post a Comment