Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sorry!!!

I haven't posted anything since November. I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing.

One reason I haven't blogged is because it seems that I don't have the time to do it. Trust me I am not COMPLAINING at all. With 2 healthy kids, I get to have fun mommy time with both of them.

Bryce has been out of the hospital going on his 3rd month. (knock on wood) Clinic has changed a lot of his medicines around and what a difference!
Our new medicine schedule:
Acid Reflux - Zantace 2x day and Prevacid 1x day

Allergies - Singular 1x day at night and Allegra 2x day

Breathing Treatments - Xopenex 2x day (we may use every four hours if needed) Pulmozyme 1x day at night with CPT for 10 mins per side Flovent through a spacer 2x day

Enzymes - Zenpep 3capsules per meals during the day. 2x at the start of the
night feed. 1capsule in the middle of the night feed and at the end.

Vitamins - Vitamax 1x day

Allegra has made the biggest difference in the world.

Now all the fun stuff that has been going on. Brianna turned 3 on November 10th. She had a great day and party. At her party, she had a moon bounce and a hay ride. All of her friends came. She actually played with everyone. I don't mean that Bri is antisocial, it's just that when her and Zoey (her bff) are together, no one else exist.

We went to a pumpkin patch. Bri had a blast. She had Blue from Blue's Clue painted on her face. She painted a pumpkin, we went through a maze. Nana and Papa bought her a pumpkin to carve. Well for Bryce, he just slept the whole time.

Bryce celebrated his half birthday on November 19th. I can't believe he is already six months. In a way, it has been a long six months. Learning about CF and learning how to manage two kids. I feel as though now I got the hang of it. I can promise you that I have learned more the past 6 six months than I have my whole 26 yrs of life.

I will post some pictures this weekend from the month of November.

Take Care Everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the kids are doing well and having fun. It's quite a few meds you listed there, but I am so happy to hear that they are working.

    Yall have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete